Monday, April 6, 2009

Just like the previous, this one stains the carpets.

Lamentations and woe, good people - too long between blog posts!  

Pointform tonight so I can get to bed;

* The final release of the Perth Game Industry Survey is up at letsmakegames.org.  A great starting point for identifying the local industry profile and its broad intentions.  Great work Nick!

* Teh Learning Curve finally got their first video up.  Can't say I'm too surprised by the conclusion for their first episode.  I look forward to further instalments, if only for more of Jeremy's peculiar squeaking.

* Beautiful Katamari is... stunning, for many different reasons.

* Look left: I has blogroll!

* Look down: I has puppy!

Welcome to the household, Arthur.  Though you are making my house smellier, you're also making my girls happier.















-Anthony


bugbite squared

1 comment: